Wednesday 15 September 2010

Marcus Westbury talks about funding

yes, no art posts for some time, although there's some in the making (suuuuuure Andrew) I SWEAR. I've done two shows and have recorded nowt. I suck like ten dogs.

However, I really must draw anyone and everyone's attention to this article by Marcus Westbury. here's the basic graph, which Amrcus has made available to all and sundry under creative commons, so get it around the traps I guess.
It's, uh,  INTERESTING.

Right click on it and view image to get a great big version.

I met Marcus a long time ago, when he was doing that whole Octapod jive, and getting This Is Not Art to tick over (with a whole bunch of other people) and he's been a pretty busy guy ever since, getting some ideas on televsion and coming up with that whole Renew Newcastle thing, which has got to be one of the most interesting innovations in Australia for a while. I believe he has even very recently become a dad. Follow the guy on Twitter, even. he can even be fun as well as being a culture activist.

Anyway, I'll just leave the article link here then come back and write about it some.

1 comment: