Sunday 9 May 2010

Exhibtions

So, I have my first ever solo show, entitled In The Hall Of The Mountain King up and running. It's at INFLIGHT, a Hobart A.R.I. which can be found out the back of the old Kaos cafe on Elzabeth Street, in Hobart. Hours the gallery is opne will most likely be Wednesday though to Saturday from 1 - 5, the show opened of Friday the 7th of May and will shut on the 25th - so get in and have look.

There will be photosots for all you non-islanders.

As well as that, local decent bloke Aedan Howllet is being an art crank after my own heart and having an exhibtion in an alleyway , and yes, I'm chucking something in this one as well. Here's the poster:


I have a feeling this will be a right hoot of a show, and rather wild and woolly, which is how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment