Saturday 3 October 2009

No Art Yet, but...

I am stoked as I'll be having a solo exhibition next year. At this stage, it's to be called "In The Hall Of The Mountain King" and it will be an expansion of the construction (see below) I made for the Real Good Drawer show (also see below).

It'll be at INFLIGHT A.R.I.

The idea is to take up the entire space and make a huge environment that will be sort of a forest, a mountain range and a throne. All in the firmest lo-fi traditions of course, unless I get some kind of high paying job and can pay people to dress as trolls.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to put my hand up for a job as a troll if you find your dream funding.

    (and I am over the moon that you are having a solo show)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd dress up as a troll for free. Provided I get to wear some kind of fancy footwear.

    ReplyDelete